[MVP] refactor Hostea playbooks
The general idea is that each instance has its own Enough configuration so that it is 100% self contained. It makes it simpler to migrate out of Enough as the configuration is already on the machine. There is one repository per instance which is cloned in ~/.enough/xxx.h.gna.org and preset with the domain.
- fix Enough so bind-host is not required / automatically set to exist
- xxx.h.gna.org runs a DNS
- ns1.h.gna.org delegates to ns1.xxx.h.gna.org
- xxx-ci.h.gna.org ⇒ ci.xxx.h.gna.org
- gitea.gna.org CI runs Enough on xxx.h.gna.org
- hosteadashboard writes in ~/.enough/xxx.h.gna.org instead of ~/.enough/h.gna.org
enough --domain try.tld host create --driver=libvirt try-host enough --domain try.tld service create --driver=libvirt --host try-host gitea enough --domain try.tld host delete --driver=libvirt try-host
Hacking ~/.enough/try.tld to make it work and verify it succeeds to ensure there are no unforseen blockers.
Deleting a branch is permanent. It CANNOT be undone. Continue?